You can work with private jets!
Do you enjoy outdoor work that includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities? Do you want to work in the aviation services industry?
As a Line Service Technician, you will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft, and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry. TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty, ensuring our continued success. The environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
Line Service Technicians are expected to perform the following, including but not limited to:
- Prompt, accurate and safe movement of passengers, pilots, aircraft and other vehicles
- Marshal aircraft, including proper placement of chocks and cones
- Greet passengers, pilots and crew
- Wing walking
- Handle aviation fuels, including maintaining quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing applicable paperwork
- Shuttle passengers and pilots safely to the airline terminal or nearby hotels
Required Skills & Qualifications
We provide extensive aviation safety and customer service training for Line Service Technicians.
Line Service Technicians must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Previous aviation/FBO experience
While performing the duties of this job, the Line Service Technician is:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Distance vision
- Peripheral vision
- Depth perception
While performing the duties of this job, the Line Service Technician is occasionally exposed to:
- Wet and/or humid conditions
- Moving mechanical parts
- High, precarious places
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Extreme cold and extreme heat
- Moderate noise level