- Prepare and serve food to customers.
- Ensure quality and quantity of food levels.
- Maintain sanitary and cleanliness at workstations.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a Customer Service role is a plus.
If you are a team oriented individual with strong work ethic, friendly and reliable, who thrives in a busy atmosphere, please send us your current resume to set up an interview.
- Valid Oregon State Food Handler permit needed.
- Part Time/ full time both welcomed.
Hourly + tips (minimum age 18+)
20661 SW Roy Rogers Rd, Suite 502. Sherwood, OR 97140.
About Poke Makana
Poke Makana is a brand new Hawaiian restaurant that is located off Roy Rogers in Sherwood, Oregon. This delicious and fresh restaurant takes a spin on the Hawaiian dish poke. What is poke? Poke, pronounced (Poh-Kay), is a Hawaiian word that means to ‘cut’ or to ‘slice’. Traditionally, a poke bowl is made with cubed ahi tuna that has been marinated with soy sauce, scallions, and sesame oil. Here at Poke Makana, we give you the opportunity to make your own poke bowl anyway you like it. We offer all sorts of healthy options for everyone.