We are looking for a staff member to work full time alongside other cooks. Job duties may include the following and may be subject to change. A full time position is what we are offering but may be willing to work with part time depending on availability and experience.
*Prepare and cook food for the assembly line in a timely, consistent manner with product quality being the top priority.
Follows all recipes, Critical Details, and temperature guidelines for cooking.
Follows all company set and county health and safety guidelines and policies.
Keeps equipment maintained and cleaned on a regular schedule.
- High-volume meal preparation (serving 300+ guests each day)
- Maintaining food quality and sanitation standards
- Ability to understand and carry out oral instructions; flexibility and ability to follow instructions
- Keep kitchen and equipment clean and organized (includes daily end of shift cleaning- sweeping, mopping, and taking out the trash)
- Dish-washing as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to be stand for 8 hours (with breaks)
- Must be able to work in temperatures ranging from 30° to 100°
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience high stress environments
- Experience with inventory, and stocking
- A minimum of two years experience cooking in a Mexican restaurant
- Meet job-related health department or state regulations by holding required state certification or service license.
- Servesafe certificate (up to date)
- Permit to work in the U.S.
- Proficient at reading written menus and direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to meet job expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- cook: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly