Muse Paintbar is a venue that combines acrylic painting instruction with a beer/wine bar & small restaurant. We host 2.5 hour nightly events during which patrons will receive step-by-step instruction on a particular painting while socializing in a vibrant yet relaxing wine bar atmosphere. Check us out at www.MusePaintbar.com
OUR CURRENT SITUATION:
We’re looking to add 1-2 cooks to our team! We’d like to find someone with a little food prep and cooking experience who is a team player, that fit in well with the overall group.
Our food operation is fairly basic. We have a combination of tapas style appetizers that we heat in convection ovens and cold plates (like cheese platters, hummus plates) that require some cutting. We also want the food to have a good presentation. The time commitment for each session is 3-3.5 hours, and some days (mostly weekends) have double sessions.
You’ll be paid $50 per session. The number of sessions people work per month varies and could be anywhere from 8 to 30. There will also be an opportunity to make some additional money by cleaning and helping with things around the studio (up to ~$600/ month in extras).
– Experience working as a cook/chef
– Easygoing and fun to work with
– Ability to be reliable and timely
– Laid back personality; likes to laugh and have fun (our team is young, fun, and energetic . . . we work hard, but we do it while telling jokes and having a great time!)
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE:
Respond to this posting with
– Your name, phone, & email
– Basic resume attached (cooking experience, education, & restaurant/bar experience)
– Your current employment situation & availability to work at Muse
– Click the link below to upload a short video to Spark Hire. You’ll need an account, but it’s free and very quick to set up. All the questions are located on the Spark Hire page.https://bit.ly/musedmvjobs
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly