Woodberry Forest School, located in Madison, VA, is an exceptional private boarding school community for high school boys in grades nine through twelve. It is one of the top boarding schools in the United States and one of the only all-boys, all-boarding schools in the country. Woodberry's 1,200-acre campus is the largest for boarding schools in Virginia, and one of the largest private school campuses in the country.
The Dining Room Line Attendant is responsible for providing meals to students and staff in a timely manner and in a clean environment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares the food service lines for meals based on the daily menu.
- Replenishes food and dishes as needed during the meal.
- Notifies cooks when food items are running low on the service line.
- Restocks drinks, utensils and condiments as needed.
- Cleans and prepares dining and service areas.
- Wipes table tops and chairs, using damp cloth
- Cleans and polishes glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment, such as coffee urns and cream and milk dispensers.
- Assists the cooks as needed on the grill.
Moderate physical activity. Requires general movement. Occasionally may work after hours or weekends.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 1 year of experience in food services preferred
- Good listening skills
- Ability to multi task and be a good team player
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma or GED required
Woodberry Forest School is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer