Pay Classification: Non-exempt
Basic Purpose and Scope:
The Line Attendant packages and stacks product and materials according to product specifications.
Core Values – Culture – Service:
1. Responsible for driving the Litehouse culture through company core values
2. Accountable for outstanding Customer service to all internal and external Customers
3. Develop and maintain effective relationships through collaboration and consistent timely communication
4. Help uphold a “Team Member” environment supporting others with positive behavior
Essential Job Functions – Duties and Responsibilities–%-Backup
- Perform all job duties and operations in a safe manner, while following all federal, state, and Litehouse regulations and policies-Always-
- Assemble containers to be used for packaging-30-
- Package product efficiently into containers, utilizing packaging machinery -30-
- Assist in changeovers-15-
- Palletize containers to specifications, utilizing palletizing equipment/machinery.-10-
- Inspect product and labels to verify conformance to specifications-10-
- Requisition containers and other supplies for delivery to work stations-5-
- Ensure correct entries into factory software-On-going-
- Ensure products produced meet customer and quality requirements-On-going-
- Maintains clean work area and participates in housekeeping throughout the facility and grounds-On-going-
- Responsibility to adhere to Food Safety policies and report food safety and quality concerns to their supervisor-On-going-
- Must be able to frequently work overtime and weekends as necessary-On-going-
- Must be able to work scheduled shifts and meet attendance requirements-On-going-
- Other activities and duties as assigned-On-going-
Minimum Qualifications Required to Perform Work:
- Education: High School Diploma/GED Strongly Preferred
- Certifications: None
- Experience: NA
- Must have strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to express ideas professionally, effectively and efficiently in the common language.
- Ability to multi-task, focus and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships with all contacts inside and outside of the company with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Sitting 0% Walking 10% Stairs/Ladders 5% Standing 85%
Near Acuity Speaking – Ordinary Speech Hearing – Ordinary Conversation
Manual Dexterity – Computer Keyboard Fingering
Lifting requirements: Frequently; up to 55 lbs. Over 55 lbs. must be with two or more individuals or with mechanical aides (hoist, dolly cart, forklift)
Employee will be required to perform: Climbing 5%
Bending/stooping; kneeling 20-50%; Crouching 5%; twisting 50-80%
Use of upper/lower extremities: Fine Manipulation/Fingering 100%
Grasping/handling, pushing/pulling, reaching (shoulder height or below) 80-100%
Sensory Requirements; Speech, vision, smell, touch and hearing
Temperature: Normal inside range – Normal with the possibility of potential extremes
Atmospheric Conditions and Noise: Noise
Potential Hazards: Hazards associated with working in a food manufacturing facility
Protective clothing or personal devices required: Smocks, protective gloves, goggles, safety glasses, face shield, hearing protection, bump caps and/or hard hats and any other personal protective equipment (PPE) as deemed necessary to perform the job safely
Exposure to fluorescent lights
The duties listed in this position description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
We are an EEO employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or veteran status. We affirm the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected classification.
We invite all interested parties with the qualifications for this position to complete our online application.
Interested applicants should apply at www.litehousefoods.com