We are looking to hire quality insurance professionals in rising markets to help generate new business by contacting potential customers. Our job is to follow up with clients who've request our services, and provide a plan that best fit the clients needs and budget. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase the company's reputation.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources like networking, cold calling, using referrals, etc.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their needs and budget.
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Proven work experience as an Insurance agent or minimum one year sales experience.
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- High school or BS degree
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
During COVID-19 our business has hit a peak. Due to this, we make sure our agents safety is top priority. Business is operating as usual, but we do advise all agents to wear face protection when working with clients.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Life Insurance License (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: