*We are offering $1000 Signing Bonus for this position*
Authentic Recovery Center (ARC) offers career opportunities where you can truly make a difference. We are seeking a dedicated LVN Nurse to join our team. If you are a Registered Nurse or LVN licensed in the state of California, we want to meet with you!
As an ARC employee, you’re an essential part of our team. Providing the best care for our clients requires hiring exceptional talent. As our Nurse, you will work with clients daily to ensure proper medication management to support each client’s treatment needs. Your role is to partner with independent medical doctors in order to provide the highest level of care for each individual client. This position will also give you the opportunity to train staff members on medication and emergency protocols.
If you are looking for a career where you can truly make a difference, you are in the right place!
How We Help
ARC provides outpatient and residential addiction treatment services for those struggling with substance use and alcohol addiction. Our treatment services are designed to provide the most comprehensive rehabilitation process using a combination of clinical, behavioral and pharmacological techniques and approaches. This method provides each client with the foundation necessary to have a lifelong recovery.
The LVN primarily ensures proper medication management, liaisons between the independent medical doctors, and ensures proper training of all staff on medication and emergency protocols.
- Conduct daily rounds and all logs to discuss any client needs, ensure client safety and address any client concerns, ensuring appropriate procedures are being followed.
- Function as a Wellness consultant, create curriculum and facilitate educational groups for clients and in-services for staff.
- Update advisor and clinical team of any medicaton changes, changes in client status as well as a summary of the shift events.
- Liaison with the independent medical doctors, psychiatrists and pharmacies.
- Conduct client orientation to medications and their detox protocol as designated by independent medical doctors.
- Travel to and support multiple programs on ARC campus
This is a full-time position, including weekends that will work one of the following shifts:
ARC has four different facilities all within a few blocks of each other. Must be able to float between facilities if needed.
- Valid RN or LVN California License.
- Preferred two years of work experience in medical, psychiatric or chemical dependency setting.
- CCDC Certification or equivalent (Alcohol and Drug Counselor Certificate recognized by California Dept. of Alcohol and Drug Programs).
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- LVN (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Multiple locations