Your dedication, our commitment
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional that wants to make a difference in our patients' lives, then please consider the following open position:
Text LT867 to 765-523-4622 for Quick Apply!
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a part time Therapist to work with Adult Services patients in Wayne County, based out of our Richmond, Indiana location. This position will be responsible for the provision of clinical services in order to improve psychosocial functioning in both an office setting and a community based one.
Meridian's outpatient services program offers professional counseling by licensed clinical social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists. We work with individuals, couples, and families struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, adjustment problems, and other life challenges. We are committed to providing individual, person-centered attention to help individuals and families achieve mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
- Unique Mission – Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Lucrative overtime opportunities available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Merit based pay compensation plans
- Provide various therapeutic services that may include individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Ability to meet required client care hours
- Comply with company documentation standards
- Maintain appropriate professional behavior and relationships
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- LCSW, LMFT, LMHC required
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation, driving record meeting company policy, and proof of insurance required.
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
- Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following qualifying Meridian Health Services' locations.