H&L Psychological Services, LLC, a reputable private practice in Allentown, Pennsylvania, is seeking Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Psychologists interested in treating mental health conditions alongside other talented clinicians. Our practice is committed to inclusion, and we value the unique skills and perspectives of therapists who join our team. We currently have 2 openings for full-time independent contractor (1099) positions. Please submit a (1) cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the position, and (2) an up-to-date CV/Resume.
Please visit www.HLpsych.com for more information about our practice.
- Current unrestricted license to practice in Pennsylvania – LMFT, LPC, LCSW, or LP.
- Masters or doctoral degree.
- Provide individual, family, marital/couples/relationship therapy to culturally and diagnostically diverse children, adolescents, and/or adults.
- D&A treatment experience preferred but not required.
- Interest in working with marginalized groups.
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Professionalism, cultural competence, self-reflective, team player.
- Very competitive fee-for-service compensation ($45.50 – $93.00 per hr/session) & opportunity for bonuses.
- Full credentialing support.
- Marketing support & abundance of referrals.
- Furnished personal office or stipend for furnishing as desired.
- Furnished group therapy room.
- User-friendly EHR (TheraNest) system with integrated billing, scheduling, and HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform.
- Regular clinical support and weekly group consultation/supervision led by Licensed Psychologists.