Weston Family Psychology, a group private practice in Weston, Florida, is looking for part time and/or full time psychologists, licensed psychotherapists, or postdoctoral psychology residents to join our thriving group practice.
- Must be fully licensed or license eligible (PhD, PsyD) in the State of Florida.
- Experience with and desire to work with children and adolescents is preferred.
- Clinicians with a niche(s) (i.e., children, couples, CBT, Exposure/Response Prevention) is necessary.
- Must have knowledge of strategies for examining, applying, and evaluating Cognitive Behavioral Therapy concepts.
- Clinicians must be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. However, Weston Family Psychology provides a steady stream of referrals as well.
- Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians.
- Candidate will be employee status.
- Compensation is percentage based on income received, and paid out weekly.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- An in house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in house receptionist who answers calls
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Monthly group case consultation
- Accrued paid time off
- Retirement account with up to 3% company matching
- Bonuses every 6 months (marketing and blogging required to receive bonus)
- Off-site continuing education opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
*Current State of Florida license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC
*Licensed Eligible PhD or PsyD
*Willing to work 15 hours per week or more
*Prior private practice experience is a plus
Send cover letter and CV.
- Completed Master’s or Doctorate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Presently, our clinicians are largely engaging in Telehealth. In office visits require masks. Touchless sanitizers, paper towels, and plexiglass have been installed in certain areas.
Hours per week:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19