Our mission at Empower Physical Therapy and Fitness is to enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life of our valued patients through individualized and innovative care. We are committed to providing a friendly and inspiring environment for our patients, team members, and the community.
We are seeking an experienced PTA who is compassionate, creative, and enthusiastic to provide direct patient care services under the direction and guidance of a Physical Therapist. An encouraging outlook, collaboration with others, and the desire to see the practice grow are all essential to our team.
- Current state of Michigan PTA license
- CPR certification
- 1-3 years experience in an outpatient clinic
Please submit a cover letter and resume demonstrating why you are a great match for our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees and patients safe, we are requiring face masks in the clinic and we have implemented daily symptom screening. In addition, we have stringent sanitizing procedures to be followed throughout the day.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Michigan PTA license (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible