iThrive Rehab Group is a therapist owned rehab company that was started to meet the growing need of quality, state of the art therapy, in the comfort and privacy of the home. Our passion is to provide rehab that is functionally driven, so that our clients can maximize their potential for independent daily living in their own environment. Our team of highly skilled and compassionate clinicians service private residences, assisted living communities, and adult medical day care programs, developing and delivering individualized therapy programs with interdisciplinary collaboration, so that our clients achieve results that are real and functional, faster.
iThrive Rehab Group is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants
- We are seeking qualified therapists to join our team, preferably with geriatric experience.
- Our therapists appreciate the flexibility in the ability to service as many or as few clients as convenient to their schedule, and are empowered to make their own clinical decisions and treatment schedules.
- This opportunity is structured as a fee-for-service position and may be suitable as a primary job or to supplement other employment.
- Travel may be required between multiple facilities and/or homes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Results driven and high standard of professionalism
- Compassion and Empathy
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to take responsibility of implementing the therapeutic plan of care
- Excellent time management skills
Eligible candidates must hold a valid state license
Please APPLY through our website: www.ithriverehabgroup.com. Please attach your resume and 2-3 professional references with phone numbers and email addresses.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
To keep our therapists and patients as safe as possible we will be providing PPE for those treating in patients' homes. In addition, we are also offering teletherapy.
- Multiple locations