As a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, you are part of our family that has been caring and helping families for over 50 years. Your passion for caring and helping families contributes to our high level of health care. Delivering top notch care for our residents, you will ensure residents needs are met, helping and engaging nursing best practices.
You will be responsible for the overall management of clinical, regulatory, administration and financial direction of a skilled nursing facility. Your experience will deliver high performance, excellent leadership skills, a proven track record of census development, sound financial performance and survey compliance. You will ensure your team is providing nursing care which will ensure that resident’s needs are met in accordance with professional standards, organization policies, federal and state guidelines. Additionally, you will provide a level of care that enables individuals to reach their highest functional level, while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well-being.
- Must have an active Oklahoma Nursing Home Administrator License
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background check
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care setting is preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership and team building skills
Apply online at www.paulsvalleycarecenter.com
Pauls Valley Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing Home Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)