Medicalodges Great Bend has an opening for a Nursing Home Administrator with the primary responsibility of establishing, directing, and coordinating the overall operation of the facility in a way that provides quality care to residents. If you wish to work for a company with a rich history of care to customers, residents, clients, and consumers we want to talk with you today. Medicalodges is a 100% employee-owned family of over 30 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care to our residents.’
- Implements and monitors procedures which assure the highest level of care is provided 24 hours per day to residents.
- Responsible for organizing, leading and maintaining an ongoing, data driven program of Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement.
- Supervises the hiring, training and evaluation of all employees in all departments.
- Prepares and submits reports for the facilities to the Corporate Office.
- Monitors accounts receivables to ensure revenue flow.
- Reports to Regional Vice President.
- Licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in the state in which the facility is located.
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing Home Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- nursing home administrator (Required)