Join the world’s leading online therapy platform and provide care on your schedule, all from the comfort of home.
What is Talkspace?
Talkspace is an online therapy platform that will connect you with clients in your state through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant app.
How does Talkspace work?
Exchange text, video, and audio messages with your clients from anywhere, at any time — as long as you do so daily, 5 days/week. Our platform also supports Live Video Sessions.
- Easy-to-Use: Seamlessly manage cases and write client notes all within a single app.
- Flexible Hours: Engage with clients whenever and wherever works best for you.
- No Overhead: Say goodbye to insurance barriers, marketing budgets, administrative costs, and other expenses associated with private practice.
- HIPAA-Compliant: Our platform meets stringent security requirements to ensure patient information is protected and secure.
- Evidence-based: Published studies by researchers at Columbia University, Yale University, and NYU have shown the efficacy of Talkspace as a mental health treatment.
- Additional Income: Choose your caseload, and earn extra income each month
To participate in the Talkspace clinical network, all providers are required to possess the following:
- A LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Individual Professional malpractice liability insurance policy
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application
- Reliable internet connection
Note: Talkspace therapists only work with clients in the state(s) where they are licensed and allowed to practice independently
Your clients are waiting.
Join our network of thousands of clinicians and become a leader in the mental health field.
Job Type: Contract
- LPC (Preferred)
- Marriage & Family Therapy Certification (Preferred)