Harbor is currently looking to add an LSW, LPC, LCDCIII, LICDC, or LICDC-CS to our substance use treatment team in Bowling Green. Position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday-Friday.
- Maintains clinical responsibility for individual, family and/or group counseling of clients.
- Completes discharge or linkage to other additional services as needed.
- Provides diagnostic assessments, treatment planning and completes necessary updates as required.
- Provides crisis intervention services and is available for consultation.
- Facilitates referrals to appropriate internal and/or external resources where indicated.
- May provide CPST/Case Management services as needed.
- Requires minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Counseling, Social Work or a related Behavioral/Mental health field from an accredited college or university.
- Requires license to practice as a Social Worker/ Counselor in Ohio (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC). In lieu of mental health license, staff may be licensed as a chemical dependency counselor ( LCDCIII, LICDC, or LICDC-CS).
- Must have valid Driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and deemed insurable through Harbor’s vehicle insurance carrier.
- A leading provider of mental health and substance use treatment for over 100 years
- 350+ clinical staff serve over 24,000 clients across multiple locations and in the community each year
- Services ranging from counseling, pharmacological management, primary care, psychological testing, case management, substance use treatment, residential services, vocational program, and more!
Why Work for Harbor?
It is fast-paced and challenging, but you will have a lot of fun in the process. You will have the opportunity to meet other motivated individuals who are also making a positive impact at our company. Harbor is committed to investing our resources in you! Some benefits of working with Harbor include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off, sick time, and paid holidays
- Tuition and professional license reimbursement programs
- Clinical supervision hours offered
- Employee referral bonuses
- Ability to make a difference in your community!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Waiting period may apply