Riva Health and Wellness is looking for a skilled, friendly, courteous and qualified Licensed Aesthetician to join our professional team. We are located in Northern Liberties just off of Delaware Ave. Spa Riva has top of the line equipment and products. Our focus is on excellent customer service and delivering the finest and most advanced treatments to each of our patients. Perform aesthetic procedures and also willing to train on the machines. The ideal applicant will have experience performing these services and will share the practice values. The practice values are excellent results, transparent pricing, and providing amazing service.
Description of Role as Medical Aesthetician: You will perform, Sculpsure, Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Facials, Waxing, Chemical Peels, Dermaplaning, Hydrafacial, Vivace and other standard aesthetics services such as laser hair removel/IPL (if certified). Ideal applicant will have the ability to ensure total customer satisfaction. Applicants must also drive sales towards skincare and other aesthetics services offered.
*Eyelash extensions or Microblading experience is a plus!
Essential Skills and Abilities for a Medical Aesthetician:
· Basic knowledge of Dermatology and Cosmetic Treatments
· Ability to learn about and sell available skin care products
· Must have flexible schedule .
· Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, friendly, passionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable regarding the Aesthetics industry.
Responsibilities of a Medical Aesthetician:
-Greet guests and members in a professional and friendly manner. Must be able to suggest the appropriate services as well as skincare based on the customer’s needs and skin concerns.
-Creates an excellent experience for customers with a friendly attitude. Demonstrates product and service expertise.
-Actively recommends, promotes, and sell skincare & aesthetic services.
-Maintain regular communication with receptionist. This will ensure promotion of products and optimization of scheduling. Provides clients with best customer service experience.
-Maintain professional appearance at all times.
-Provides back-up for receptionist as needed.
-Interacts with patients, physicians, and other departments to resolve any issues.
Job Type: Part-time
· Minimum of 2 years working experience delivering medical grade skin care.
· Certification in laser (BIG PLUS)
- PA Aesthetic License (Required)
- Certified in Laser hair removel/IPL, etc
Job Type: Part-time
- Aesthetician: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly