Level 1 Desktop Support Specialist
Marietta, Georgia 30067
The Level 1 Desktop Support Specialist is responsible for day-to-day technical support of our client supported locations. Under limited direction, the Level 1 Desktop Support Specialist will perform the following job duties:
- Maintain exceptional customer service to all end users and internal staff.
- Respond to service requests and incident reports in a timely basis.
- Monitor the infrastructure for problems and outages and proactively resolve those issues identified.
- Participate in projects with high operational, tactical, technical or business impact.
- Maintain Service Levels (SLAs) Adherence.
- A+ certification
- Minimum 3 years working in a multi-tiered, centralized help desk environment
- Ability to answer and document moderate support call / e-mail volume; including, but not limited to troubleshooting laptops, terminals, desktops, printers, FAX machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Microsoft AD management experience
- Expertise in configuring and supporting Thin Client and laptop configurations
- Ability to create concise, user-friendly documentation
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Shift Flexibility
- Hours of operation are 7:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- Saturday shift (9:00am-2:00pm) required, approximately every 5 weeks
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with TCP/IP networks; and Internet configurations
- Experience with Citrix
- Experience with TeamViewer
- Experience with Mimecast
- Experience with Palo Alto
- Experience with Remedyforce
- Experience with Symantec Ghost software and VEEAM
- N+, MCSE or MCP Certifications
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- Project Management
- AD Scripting
- MacBook / Apple Experience
- Genesys Phone System
- Linux OS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Windows: 3 years (Required)
- Active Directory: 3 years (Required)
- Office 365: 3 years (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19