- Monday – Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Maintain efficient system of record keeping and calendar for subpoenas,
garnishments, and tax levies.
- Responsible for proper notification/coordination of affected departments as
required to complete subpoenas, garnishments, tax levies, and other legal
- Research, produce, and deliver documents as required within the designated
- Input, monitor, and remit proceeds for all tax levies, garnishments, and
child support liens. Bill, record, and
process payments for services rendered.
- Review and approve Power of Attorney requests and perform follow up with
bankers as needed.
- Comply with laws and regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act relative to
- Requires High School diploma.
- Requires 1 or more years of banking experience.
- Must be willing to attend various training courses.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Basic math skills and financial industry calculating methods
- Work well in a fast paced, team driven environment
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested by management for the purpose
of facilitating corporate objectives.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability