Experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal wanted to work with our team of professionals in a well-established, fast-paced Sarasota plaintiff firm. The ideal candidate must be accurate, well organized, and possess the willingness to take ownership of cases through conclusion, working with support staff and supervising attorney.
- Maintain case documents and medical records.
- Correspond with courts and counsel on regular basis
- Monitor proceedings, deadlines, and timeframes of each case and update system at each juncture
- Identify issues and solve problems quickly
- Prepare letters and pleadings.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associates Degree or Paralegal Certification Preferred
- Experience Required
- Management Skill: highly organized in order to coordinate attorney’s case load to ensure effective preparation for legal proceedings
- Interpersonal Skill: must be able to interact with different clients in order to obtain correspondence and provide response to client inquiries
- Communication Skill: must be able to clearly communicate with attorneys and clients
- Punctual and reliable
- Competitive hourly wage
- Benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, PTO and Paid holidays,
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused