Are you a legal assistant with one or more years of experience who would like to work in a beautiful building in Milwaukee’s Third Ward adjacent to the river? If so, we would like to hear from you. We are a congenial group of professionals who work hard assisting injured people in obtaining the monetary help they need and deserve to get on with their lives.
Our plaintiff’s law firm is small enough to avoid the bureaucratic environments that are often the bane of mid-size or larger firms, yet sophisticated enough to handle complicated catastrophic injury cases as well as auto accident and other personal injury matters.
Because our work is complex and fast-paced, it is necessary that an applicant be detail-oriented and have prior experience that includes case management and Microsoft Office proficiency. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required. We offer a competitive salary, and benefits that include paid vacation and parking.
Job duties will include:
- Draft correspondence to clients, other attorneys, insurance adjusters, subrogation representatives
- Sort, scan and distribute incoming mail
- Answer multi-line phone system and route calls including the use of voicemail
- Greet guests and clients maintaining a welcoming and warm demeanor
- Request, review, analyse medical records and bills
- Calendar appointments and deadlines for the management of case files
If you have the experience we are looking for and would like to work with an entrepreneurial group who values and respects employee input and contributions, please forward a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off