We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Applies a comprehensive industry knowledge to communicate and harmonize Freeman client’s production requirements between sales and branch operations; improving efficiencies, controlling costs and providing a seamless flow of information. Works with branch operations prior to, during, and after the event to ensure successful delivery of all production requirements. Responsible for highly complex accounts that involve unique LED product variations, significant client exposure, extraordinary knowledge and ability, and high level technical skillset.Advises and lead team members for exceptional execution of large exhibits, general sessions, and live events. Leverages proficient LED and industry knowledge to review, recommend and implement innovation and improvements.
- Engages in the opportunity development of exhibits and event design by providing technical production expertise to sales and our clients.
- Creates 2D and 3D CAD designs to collaboration with scenic detailers and estimators to ensure feasibility and manage costs of designs as well as designing to Company standards to ensure proper execution of the event.
- Oversees the planning and implementation of operational activities for assigned events.
- Provides budgetary support during request for proposal (RFP) process.
- Works directly with branch operations to ensure completion of production documentation, assess labor calls, and define equipment requirements.
- Facilitates communication with client’s expectations to branch, facilities and venues, and confirms production details between the facility and branch operations to ensure production deliverables meet client expectations.
- Facilitates post event de-briefs and ensures insights and experiences are documented to improve future opportunities.
- Conducts post show meetings with team members to review all purchase orders, labor costs and equipment usage to ensure proper billing to the customer.
- Maintains understanding of union jurisdictions and how they are to be applied.
- Attends weekly operations meetings & provides event information input.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivilent; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years of industry-related experience
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the live events & exhibit industry
- Proficient knowledge of video, LED and media server technologies
- Expert level 3D CAD capabilities with an emphasis in exhibits and live event staging design.
- Strong understanding of the budget and billing processes for shows.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required
- Advanced customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational/logistics skills required
- Excellent time management skills required, leadership skills, organizational awareness and structual knowledge of Freeman
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents
- The capability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
Frequent travel is required. Weekends and evenings may be required.
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.