CAPREIT owns and manages multifamily housing communities across the U.S. We are recruiting for a Leasing Consultant for our Freedom West apartment community in San Francisco, California.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plans and participates in marketing activities to attract prospective residents.
- Demonstrates apartment/community knowledge and communicates the features and benefits of the community with potential residents.
- Greets applicants, presents the community and takes applications. Assists in the timely processing of applications.
- Assists the Community Manager with a number of on-going administrative functions of the community.
- Provides excellent customer service to current and future residents.
- 2 years experience in the apartment industry as a Leasing or Marketing Associate preferred.
- 1 year of RealPage Experience preferred.
- Must be well-organized and have a positive attitude and outgoing personality; exhibit enthusiasm and be driven to ‘close the deal’.
- Must be able to Multi- task.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to perform marketing off-site.
- Excellent communication skills and strong computer skills.
CAPREIT offers a competitive compensation package to include leasing commissions, renewal bonuses, major medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, sick and holidays, and 401k with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)