Our client is seeking a dedicated full-time Leasing Agent to join their rapidly growing property management team!
In this position, you will enjoy the opportunity to work directly with customers in helping them find their new home as well as assisting current residents in any way you can to ensure they continue to enjoy their home.
This position requires someone who is focused on putting the customer first; can remain organized and positive in a busy office environment; and someone who brings a collaborative team effort to the job each and every day.
– Enthusiastically communicate with prospective residents; show apartments/townhomes; complete all leasing paperwork
– Maximize occupancy of properties by continuously providing strong customer service to all current and future residents, by answering questions, responding to complaints, and referring residents to the Area Manager as needed.
– Advertise and Market properties and vacant units
– Schedule and perform move-ins and move-outs as assigned by Area Manager
– Travel to and from properties for the assigned portfolio to conduct inspections; show units; post notices; minor cleaning (pick up trash and reporting maintenance issues), etc.
– Other duties as assigned.
– 1+ Years Property Management Experience Preferred
– 1+ Years Customer Service Experience Preferred
– 1+ Year Sales Experience Preferred
– 18 Years of age or older.
– Current Driver’s License
– Reliable form of personal transportation
– Health Insurance
– Vision and Dental Plans Available
– Additional Voluntary Benefits Available (Life Insurance, Disability, etc)
– Paid Holidays
As a recruiting agency, it is our top priority to provide the best service to both our clients and our candidates. Our recruiting process ensures that we are finding the right fit based on qualifications, culture-fit, and future career vision. Here is our process:
A. Candidates are reviewed based on qualification matches for the position. Qualified candidates will be contacted by Edge.
B. First round phone interview (30 minutes). We will learn more about your work history, future goals, and explain the position in more detail, as well as answer any questions.
C. Second round interview (60 minutes). This may be via video chat with the recruiter, or in-person with the client, depending on the needs of the role.
D. Assessments may be requested and conducted. References will be contacted.
E. Client makes final decision and provides offer.
For any additional questions regarding our process or our services, please visit our website at www.edgecr.com.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and discussing this position with you!
~Edge Consulting and Recruiting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process