What you will do
Are you a web or e-learning developer working in Learning and Development area? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and helping others? Do you consider yourself Tech Savvy and like exploring new technologies? Do you like working in an environment that keeps challenging you? Are you familiar with Learning Management Systems (LMS)? If that’s the case, Johnson Controls has an amazing opportunity for you!
Your challenge will be to strategize our partner and customer training programs and ensure smooth deployment via the LMS. You will do this by working as a Learning Technologist and LMS expert, collaborating with global business partners and L&D leads, developing standards and templates for training programs, and troubleshooting any issues with learning materials. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading!
This position reports directly into the Global Learning Technologies organization and leads learning initiatives for partners and customers supporting multiple disciplines and lines of businesses. This position will be located either in Milwaukee WI / San Antonio TX or NY/NJ and has global responsibilities.
How you will do it
- Work with various business partners and L&D leads to setup online training platforms for customers and partners.
- Liaise with IT to setup integration with customer and partner facing online applications.
- Develop online training templates and coding standards for vendors and L&D teams.
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause of problems in online trainings. Reach out to concerned parties and get them resolved.
- Work with LMS service provider to address any system level issues.
- Track and report various metrics to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with front line support and vendor’s admin support to ensure smooth functioning of the LMS and to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Develop reporting templates based on guidelines provided by vendor’s admin support. Generate ad-hoc and standardized reports for business leaders.
- Support third party content integration to the LMS. Troubleshoot any issue and guide the suppliers around our standards and processes
What we look for
- Educated: Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Awareness of SharePoint and Power BI/Logi Analytics.
- Understands SCORM and AICC standards.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Working experience in LMS administration.
- Experienced: Two to three years of experience in L&D industry. Should have worked as a web / e-learning developer or LMS Administrator.
- Professional: Has personal ethics, does quality work, can work well under pressure, and has a positive attitude.
- Team Player: Able to effectively work in a team environment, possesses good teaming skills. Must be willing to work with global and remote teams.
- Articulates Well: Good communication and customer relation skills.
- Tech Savvy: Likes troubleshooting, exploring & learning new technologies.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Job Human Resources
Other LocationsUS-New York, US-Texas