theLinktoLearn has a rewarding opportunity for experienced school educators. Past teachers and administrators will enjoy working in our fast paced environment that brings Guest Speakers to classrooms around the United States via the web.
Our Learning Coordinators participate in working with classroom teachers and their internal IT departments to schedule and conduct learning sessions with our talented Guest Speakers.
Learning Coordinators must possess the following skills and experience:
- Highly organized
- Expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint
- An ability to troubleshoot basic questions regarding VPN connections, Webcams, wireless audio equipment and firewall settings
- Comfort and expertise in conversing with students, teachers and industry experts on a range of topics from Astronomy to Zoology.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
- K-12 Teaching experience in public or private schools
- Strong references
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit the following materials as separate PDF attachments in one email with the subject line “Applicant for Learning Coordinator“. Title attachments with your last name, first initial and document name.
- Cover letter expressing interest in this position, including where you learned of the opportunity
- Current résumé
- List of three references, including name, relationship to applicant, phone number, and email address of each (References will be contacted only with the candidate’s permission)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- IT troubleshooting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Preferred)
- Teaching: 4 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules