Our Math Learning Center is seeking several qualified Center Coordinator for managing the day to day operations of the center. This is an ideal position for a person desiring a position to utilize customer service, sales, and administrative skills in a fun and rewarding learning environment.
Must have successful customer service and prior office working experience, live in San Diego, and be able to accommodate hours: Monday – Friday (Noon – 7 PM) and Saturday (9 AM-NOON).
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and students via email, phone calls and face to face interactions.
- Prepare, print and update student learning binders
- Create and print student test packets
- Maintain appointment calendar and schedule parent appointments via email
- Review student progress with parents and build parent confidence in the program
- Consult and sell the program to new parents and students
- Assist with daily cleaning/closing center tasks
- Ensure the center is presentable, clean and makes a positive impression on anyone
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts
- Prior experience working in a customer service role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent PC, Data Entry and MS Office skills
- Strong work ethic, punctual, detail oriented and reliable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour