Advanced Animal Hospital of Wisconsin proudly announces a Medical Director/Lead Veterinarian opportunity at our clinic located at 3374 West Loomis Road, Greenfield, WI 53221.
The Lead Veterinarian is responsible for the quality of care and overall patient experience. The Medical Director also manages, mentors and develops the clinic’s veterinary staff. The Medical Director ensures the regulatory compliance of the animal hospital and is responsible for ensuring an environment of positive teamwork within hospital staff. Additionally, this position identifies and develops strategic growth opportunities, monitors performance, and implements strategies that align with Mission Veterinary Partners mission and values. This position has budget and P&L accountability. The Medical Director will also be performing an Associate doctor’s responsibilities, which include, but are not limited to, preventative care, diagnostic, treatments and surgeries for patients.
- Guaranteed Base Salary (based on experience)
- Annual Production Bonus offered
- 8 – 18 hours per week with NO evening or weekend hours!
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Sick-Time eligibility based on hours
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- P&L Responsibility
- Patient Care Responsibility
- Client Experience
- Teammate Management
- Administrative and Regulatory Responsibilities
- D.V.M. OR V.M.D. from an AVMA accredited institution and a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Wisconsin. License is in good standing.
- Wisconsin license to practice veterinary medicine, USDA accreditation for the issuance of interstate health certificates, DEA registration certificate for the use of controlled substances.
- 3+ years of prior experience
- Strong soft tissue surgical skills preferred but not required
Indeed Hire and Mission Veterinary Partners are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Veterinarian: 3 years (Required)
- Wisconsin Veterinary (active & clear) (Required)
- Greenfield, WI: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)