- Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care
- Serve, monitor, record, and clean up mealtimes and snacks for children
- Help children keep good hygiene
- Change the diapers of toddlers
- Organize activities and implement our Play School curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Consistently follow daily schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Interact with parents and provide high quality customer service.
- Develop professional, trustworthy relationships with the parents of the children in your classroom.
- Must have at least one year or more of professionalexperience working with young children.
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, at least a CDA. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or like-field a plus!
- Work schedule is 40 hours/week, full-time, Monday through Friday. No evenings, holidays, or weekends.
The Play School at Legacy in Carmel, Indiana is seeking one qualified candidate to fulfill a teaching need in our Toddler classroom (One Year Old’s classroom). Free or discounted childcare benefits are available!
Only full-time teaching positions are available at this time. We’re looking for a dedicated professional who wants to provide children at The Play School with an exemplary early childhood education and a safe, inviting, meaningful daily experience.
The Play School offers our teaching faculty:
*Above average wages for teachers (pay is based on education, experience, and use of childcare benefits.)
*Free or discounted childcare tuition available for those who qualify
*Bonuses are awarded periodically
*In-house scholarships are provided for those teachers interested in continuing their education
*We are looking for preschool teachers who will bring a positive energy to our schools and the classrooms, work well with others, can communicate professionally with parents and colleagues, and are reliable.
*Hourly wages vary by candidate and are individually based on previous experience, education, and use of our childcare benefits.
The Play Schools are seeking outstanding teachers and assistant teachers in the Early Childhood and Elementary Education fields. We are seeking Preschool, PreK, Child Development, and Elementary Education degreed teachers. The Play Schools are located in Carmel and Fishers. We are privately owned and state licensed. Our childcare centers have been top rated early childhood and preschool learning centers for over 30 years in Hamilton County for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years. We provide free and discounted quality childcare to our teachers for their children. For more information about our schools, please visit us on the web at www.theplayschools.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $16.50 /hour
- childcare: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Preferred)