TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Support Aftermarket Revolve production, inventory, assembly, and repair of precision measurement equipment and accessories. To disassemble, evaluate and repair all RMA returned products and TFMC Aftermarket products. Provide parts lists and completed evaluation for the repairs of the products. Assist Quality Assurance and Engineering personnel in product failure analysis. Manage departmental assets (e.g. tools, test fixtures, and demo equipment). Accurately report repair and warranty details to the department supervisor. Complete inventory transactions in a timely and accurate fashion and maintain organized inventory. Proactively develop, document and continuously improve clear and accurate procedures that describe the daily work required to provide an industry leading product quality level to customers in a timely fashion.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- To disassemble, evaluate, procure and assemble parts that are returned on a Return Material Authorization for repair, or through our Aftermarket program.
- Assist with providing technical support to customer base to customers through the Customer Service Representatives. Provide highest level of service and quality product to customers
- Provide technical assistance to all departments and management levels of the company on Aftermarket and RMA products. Provide inspection and analysis of all products and repair.
- Develop and document department processing procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized department to 5S standards.
- Make product improvement recommendations to Revolve Supervisor, Engineering personnel as identified.
- Support the continuous improvement process.
- Complete any projects or tasks as assigned by the department supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3-5 years practical hands on experience in a manufacturing/assembly role or electronics assembly/troubleshooting position. Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electronic assemblies or components.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills. Proven leadership skills with the ability to maintain a positive attitude and promote a positive work environment.
- Must possess a superior mechanical aptitude. Knowledge of various aspects of a service facility. Able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Gaining ability to identify simple deviations in material requirements.
- Strong aptitude in personal computers and associated software.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veterinary Technician Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veterinary Technician Certification (Preferred)
- One location