Why join IEM?
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEMers believe in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Must provide overall management for all contracted work and GIS implementation tasks. Will serve as a liaison to PRDOH and outside agencies. Must lead public presentations and facilitate public meetings, including those with municipal boards and commissions, concerned and engaged stakeholder groups, and Puerto Rican agencies and organizations. Must interact with PRDOH staff to understand contract and program requirements in order to ensure that project deliverables meet quality standards.
Must maintain accurate communication with PRDOH and provide all required project documentation. Respond to PRDOH staff enquiries and concerns promptly and professionally. Must serve as the PRDOH’s primary point of contact. Will oversee the project team and manage GIS services themselves providing on-time and on-budget deliverables. Will estimate and proactively manage GIS-related services requirements. Must supervise project team in application design, development, testing and deployment. Analyze GIS problems and provide immediate resolutions. Must lead, participate in and support problem resolution.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, planning, surveying, computer science, geography or a related field.
- Masters is Preferred.
- Must have at least ten (10) years of experience, four to six (4-6) years of related GIS experience and four to six (4-6) years’ experience managing and supervising projects.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish language.
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience with the development and management of cadastral datasets, orthophotography data management and applications of these products for local government and regional use and analyses.
- Must have experience with the development of enterprise geodatabases within the ESRI Enterprise platform and familiar with the collaborative solutions that ArcGIS Online and Portal products can provide.