Skyline is currently seeking a lead maintenance tech that has worked in either multi-family housing units, large hotels or commercial space. Applicant must be able to work efficiently and quickly in a busy, demanding, and always changing environment. Also, must be professional, reliable and have a strong work ethic. Maintenance will work directly with the Property Manager and will manage and direct other onsite maintenance employees to complete tasks.
- Provide all residents with exceptional customer service
- Complete all work orders in an efficient and timely manner
- To problem solve work orders and think outside the box
- Perform apartment turnover repairs and inspections
- Identify common area repairs (such as touch-up painting, beeping alarm batteries, fixture replacement, etc.) and fix quickly.
- Coordinate and direct special projects
- Order all needed materials and supplies
- Work with and communicate with onsite vendors
- Help maintain curb appeal on property grounds (ex: picking up garbage, throwing away mattresses or other items, left outside of dumpsters etc.)
- At least 2 years residential/apartment/commercial maintenance experience (required)
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must have knowledge of planned maintenance principles, practices and techniques
- Great attitude
- Someone who takes pride in the community
- Ability to repair and treat structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
- Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems
- CPO License (preferred)
- Boilers license (required)
- Valid Driver’s License (required)
- Coordinate special projects as directed
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
Physical Demands: Will be exposed to the constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying light and heavy loads, climbing stairs and ladders. Must also be able to lift and carry up to 80 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am
Skyline Real Estate Services has been offering residents homes that they can be proud of since 2011. Although we take exceptional care of our buildings, our true business is people. Our highly trained administrative and maintenance teams guarantee, beautifully manicured grounds, exceptionally comfortable living environments, and prompt resolutions to any and all property management/maintenance concerns. Our industry experience, dedication to responsiveness, and profound attention to detail has earned us a reputation as a top leader in the field of apartment transformation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma