Job Description and Qualifications:
The Lead CSA is responsible for creating a Wow! Guest experience. From the time the vehicle drives on the property, to when the keys are safely handed back, this position is responsible for ensuring tailored service recommendations, quality product installation and communication of any special circumstances that impact the overall satisfaction.
This leadership role is also a critical link to our Guest First strategy, building sales and gross profit within the store location by using proven methods that exceed the guest’s and Jiffy Lube business needs and that realize Heartland/Jiffy Lube’s vision and strategy for guest care. The CSA has the authority to coach, challenge and provide direction where guest satisfaction is concerned.
- Provides and ensures excellent, professional “Guest First” care for all automotive services available
- Provides and ensures a positive consultative approach during the check-in process
- Ensures we accurately capture the guest’s product needs and provides updates throughout the entire process to create a WOW experience
- Responsible for ensuring all in the CSA role understand the range of products and services available and offers the guest options tailored specifically to meet their preventative automotive needs
- Must be a team player that encourages collaboration; shares wins and feedback, creates a feeling of belonging to the guest as well as teammates.
- Responsible for ensuring CSA roles maintain or exceed sales mix target while simultaneously achieving high guest satisfaction by building relationships and trust
- Provides sales and guest service leadership during store meetings and team huddles
- Gives impartial advice to ensure guests are aware of manufacturer-recommended service needs are met
- Will have responsible for opening/closing the store
- Deliver quality service at all times
- Carry out other duties and projects necessary for the position
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive vehicles
- Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, flexible work hours, college credits.
Team Car Care DBA Jiffy Lube strives to exceed our guests’ expectations with consistent “Signature” automotive services. With more than 5,000 professional Teammates, including our highly trained technicians. Jiffy Lube provides an exceptional experience for every valued guest in every store, every time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Gladstone, MO (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off