Assists self service laundry customers as needed with laundry card operated machines, washer/dryer issues, vending machines, etc.
Performs washing, drying, folding for drop-off customers according to procedures. Helps to maintain cleanliness of store and machines.
- Sorts laundry items received for washing by colors and whites.
- Loads proper number of weight into washing machines and unloads upon completion of wash cycle.
- Loads & operates dryers, insuring proper weight of load and correctness of temperature. Neatly fold and bag laundry for customer pick up.
- Checks lint screens for lint and cleans lint filters as necessary to maintain optimum efficiency of dryers.
- Maintains cleanliness of store by wiping countertops, machine tops and soap receptacles. Makes sure trash is not overflowing and floor is kept dry and clear of debris. Makes sure bathroom is clean and stocked.
- Reports any equipment not working properly to management.
- Handles over-the-counter sales of laundry products (detergent, fabric softener, laundry bags, etc.)
- Always wear uniform during workday.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Queens Village, NY 11428 (Required)