This is an exciting opportunity to represent a fast growing organic food and wellness start-up. As a Launch Coordinator, you will play an essential role partnering with leadership on launching new customer sites for start-ups and other tech companies! Think of retail store openings.
- Help with coordination of customer launches including smallwares, design layout, delivery/stocking schedule, security access and launch timeline
- Partner with launch manager on customer and vendor walkthroughs
- Plan small equipment/smallwares inventory list for each client upon walkthrough
- Assist with site launches from walkthrough to completion
- Manages shared photo drive to ensure we have proper documentation of before and after launch photos
- Writing recaps to clients
- Refresh walkthroughs with Happiness Managers and Office Managers
- Creating and execute planograms for merchandising and equipment prior to launch
- Launch prep/staging
- Confirming first customer orders with Happiness Manager
- Inventory control and management and receiving of smallwares
- Update smallwares inventory in ordering app
- Calendaring installs and projects
- Managing signage, both in ordering or requesting design
- Expansion of current clients
- Updating launches in salesforce
- Reports to Launch Manager
- Must have 1+ years of experience in an operations role or merchandising role
- 1+ years of experience launching new stores and/or lines of business preferred (food service a plus)
- 1+ years managing a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A relationship builder with proven leadership abilities
- Fanatical focus on providing an excellent client experience
- Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Time management skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, which may include occasional weekends
- Highly detail oriented, efficient and an operational strategist with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives–at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive. This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company.
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all positions including:
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long-term disability, life insurance.
- 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.
- Generous time off accruals
- Free monthly massages
- Transcendental Meditation training
- Monthly social events such as paint night, wine night, ice cream socials, comedy shows!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)