Responsible for the daily supervision of the Casino Pit during the shift. The Floor Supervisor will assign stations and duties for all dealers and ensure that policies and procedures are followed. The Floor Supervisor works under supervision on the casino floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise all casino games. Possess knowledge of basic strategy, money management and skill criteria on games authorized to supervise.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all departmental policies, service standards and gaming regulations, as they pertain to Table Games.
- Anticipate guest’s needs, acknowledge and respond promptly to any and all requests.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction based upon rules of the games, comping criteria or other pertinent factors.
- Advise Manager or Director of any personnel or operational problems.
- Count table inventories; calculate win/loss at the end of shift.
- Communicate all pertinent information to incoming shift.
- Issue playing cards and dice and review them for irregularities at the beginning of shift as well as during the shift.
- Train and counsel table games dealers as required at the supervisory level.
- Responsible for card and dice security.
- Advise Manager of irregular play, buy ins or transactions.
- Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.