We are looking for a talented and highly competitive Laser Sales Consultant to join our elite team!
Summus Medical Laser is the pioneer in Class IV laser therapy and a global leader developing the next generation of laser technology to relieve pain and aid healing. Our research is guided by physicians, our clinical training ensures our customer’s success, and our equipment stands apart for its durability, ease of use and safety. We offer a non-surgical solution for providers while delivering the most effective, powerful therapeutic laser used in medicine. Our current market segments include veterinary, chiropractic, orthopedic, physical therapy, pro & amateur athletics, podiatry, sports medicine, etc.
This Laser Sales Consultant will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be a highly motivated, self-starter, able to manage a large geographic territory on a daily basis. Attending tradeshows, cultivating B2C & B2B relationships are fundamentals to the job.
You will be required to work hand in hand with Sales Director & other supervisors. Reporting directly and through Salesforce activity in order to forecast monthly/quarterly sales and activity. We will provide you optimal sales training. During the first 6 months we will require ride a long’s with various team members to develop laser sales skills. Our team offers the necessary support and guidance to help you achieve sales goals.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Setting up in person demonstrations in order to execute sales quotas
- Exceptional territory management skills and efficiency of time within territory
- Representing company at nationwide trade shows, dinner meetings and company events to strategically position for fast pace & on the spot selling
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Constantly exceeding sales goals by use of effective marketing, prospecting and referral-based strategies, as well as identifying and cultivating new client relationships within various medical markets
- Obtaining new business through cold calling, multiple daily activities, above average communication skills and exceptional presentation ability
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Attend trade shows/conferences
- Research key accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects in your assigned territory
- Build and maintain CRMs for the purpose of consistently and effectively prospecting for sales (Salesforce)
- Proven sales experience
- Capital Equipment sales is a plus
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Self-starter, extremely motivated and driven by success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Tradeshow experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Are you willing to travel to all areas within designated territory?