Landscaper / Hardscape Job Summary
We pride ourselves on installing generators for our clients using topnotch landscaping designs, and with you as a dedicated landscaper on our team, we will continue to provide high-quality service. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity as you assist in installation of generators.
Generator Pro is seeking part-time with possibility of full-time site prep-technician which includes but not limited to; framing for cement pads, mixing cement, loading generators, delivery and ground excavation/ trenching.
- Site preparation.
- Setting up forms for generator and propane tank cement pads.
- Remove shrubs, prune plants needed to accommodate cement pad installations.
- Inventory and picking up supplies needed to complete site preparation.
- Trenching and sanding as needed for gas and electrical installation.
- Relocation of sprinkler heads to accommodate generator installation and reset it as necessary.
- Repair of sprinkler irrigation lines as needed.
- Backfilling, grading and seeding of trenching.
Jobs Skills & Qualifications
· Able to handle physically demanding duties
· Complete jobs within specified timelines
· Strong communication skills
· Available Monday through Friday
· Available from 8am -4pm
· Construction and Masonry experience is a plus.
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Must be able to pass a drug screen.
· Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
- 1+ years of experience as a landscaper, groundskeeper or similar occupation
- Detail orientated
- Valid driver’s license and clean background check
- First-rate customer service skills
- Proficient in English
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page: