GP Landscape, a quality oriented landscape maintenance service provider is seeking for full time experienced landscape laborers.
This position requires performing a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to the following:
- Repetitive lifting, pushing, pulling and walking at least two hours at a time.
- Must be able to operate powered equipment such as movers, blowers, weed-eaters and perform general landscape tasks.
- Prune shrubs/hedges, using mechanical as well as hand equipment.
- Usage of basic hand tools to accomplish the work such as shovels, rakes, brooms, wheelbarrows.
- Performs all other tasks not specifically indicated.
- Comply with company General Conduct and Safety Rules.
- Help load and unload trucks, or any other vehicles as assigned.
- You must comply with company, state and governmental health and safety regulations.
- Experience in the landscape industry a must.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Medical benefits.
- Vacation and sick pay
Apply in person at 2867 Heinz St. Sacramento, 95826, Monday thru Friday 6:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Rancho Cordova, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education