Economy Landscape is accepting applications for Landscape Laborers
Job Description- All Employees must be able to do the following to be considered for Employment.
- Must be Punctual and report to work daily or as required
- Must be a hard worker and able to work in hot or cold temperatures for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 80lbs periodically
- Shovel dirt, Rock, and other Landscape Materials
- Lay Sod, Dig trenches, Dig holes
- Install Irrigation systems
- Operate hand and power tools
- Cutting grass, planting shrubs and trees
- Yard cleanup duties
- Complete all duties as assigned
- Must have Valid Drivers License with clean driving record
- Must be a US citizen
Cell phones are not allowed on job sites. All cell phones must remain in personal vehicles and can only be used during specified break times.
Cigarette smoking is not allowed in company vehicles or on jobsites. Smoking is only permitted during approved break times.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, squat and lift objects.
The Landscape Laborer, as with all Economy Landscape team members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a professional manner that is consistent with Economy Landscape Core Values.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)