We are looking for a Laboratory Technical Supervisor for an exciting opportunity for a hospital client in Green Valley, Arizona!
Are you a talented, organized, laboratory professional with experience managing others in urine drug confirmation testing? Would you like the opportunity to work in a hospital laboratory (read: competitive compensation) and help to build out newtoxicology capabilities (read: be a part of building something) that better serve the community (read: have a positive impact on population health)? Do you want to grow, take on more responsibility, and advance your career?
If you are an experienced laboratory professional who can manage others and has a love for all things LC-MS and toxicology testing, please read on:
- You will have the opportunity to manage a team conducting the day-to-day aspects in the lab, including accessioning, EIA screening, sample preparation, and confirmation testing.
- You will get the chance to take the lead on troubleshooting and maintenance on LC-MS, EIA, and automation instrumentation. Of course, we’ll be there to support you along the way.
- You will be trusted to oversee the generation and maintainence of quality documentation and critical laboratory records, and work with the laboratory director to make sure the lab is always ready for an inspection or survey.
- You will have onsite training and ongoing support to make sure you know are well-equipped for any challenge that may come your way.
- You will have the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you are ready for.
This position is full-time and salaried. Compensation is negotiable depending on your experience.
We can only hire people who qualify as a CLIA Laboratory Technical Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Science, or related discipline.
- 4 years’ experience in a high complexity laboratory environment.
- LC-MS experience required.
- Experience in biological sample preparation preferred
- Analyzer/EIA experience preferred Required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- LC-MS operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting: 2 years (Preferred)
- high-complexity laboratory (toxicology): 4 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)