Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Our primary focus is to create an uplifting customer experience through exceptional service. We are looking for friendly and engaged people who have a passion to serve and Feed the Human Spirit. Our associates work in different departments in our stores but share a common goal of being friendly and caring to each other and our customers. From making it right to making connections, we show each other how much we truly care.
As a part of our team, you could:
- Assist customers at checkout and bag groceries
- Build attractive displays and stock shelves
- Select and gather products to fulfill customer’s online orders
- Prepare gourmet dishes, make artisan sandwiches and serve local and imported cheeses
- Bake fresh breads and cookies, decorate cakes and serve personalized coffees
- Create artistic floral arrangements
- Prepare fresh cut fruits and vegetables
- Cut and serve the highest quality meats and seafood
- Contribute in many other areas to provide extraordinary service to our customers
We are now accepting applications for all positions including cashier, bagger, e-Commerce clerk, grocery clerk, produce clerk, meat clerk, deli clerk and bakery clerk.
We offer our associates much more than just a paycheck, we offer a career with promise. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer paid vacation, life insurance, tuition assistance and college scholarships. Associates also enjoy flexible schedules, and many associates who begin in part-time jobs choose to grow with us into long-term careers. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
States: West Virginia