* Do you love working with kids?
* Are you looking for a career that’s fulfilling, active and actually means something?
* Do you want to get paid doing something you would do for free?
* Are you the type of person who others look up to?
If you can answer YES to all of these… read on!
We’re looking for a few good martial artists to help us run our children’s martial arts programs.
The founders of our schools are decades-long martial arts veterans who have dedicated their lives and careers to help instructors have great careers doing what they love: teaching martial arts.
We have positions in Chatham and Wake Counties.
Responsibilities for our instructors include:
* Teach exciting, structured martial arts classes to kids aged 3-12
* Follow a curriculum designed to teach character and fitness
* Be a living, breathing, walking, talking example of a great person and leader
* Share the martial arts through community outreach programs, town fairs, and local schools
* Enroll students into martial arts programs (yup, that means you’re gonna do sales)
Why join our team, instead of another one, or starting your own club?
* World class training in martial arts, communications, leadership and business skills
* Provided fun activities to aid in your marketing and sales
* Apprentice under operators with 20+ years of successful martial arts business
* A focus on LIFESTYLE for our instructors (read: we want you to have a life)
We’re looking for people who are PASSIONATE about martial arts, doing good in the community, and changing the lives of the families here in the Triangle.
That being said… if you’re open minded, coachable, gregarious, love working with children, and are willing to get out of your comfort zone, you’ll be earning a living that lies somewhere between comfortable and somewhat ridiculous for getting paid to essentially play with kids.
So… is this you?
Shoot us over your resume. Include:
1) martial arts experience (if any. if you’ve got it, don’t worry if you only earned your gold belt 7 years ago. Karate, kung fu, kickboxing, taekwondo, BJJ, krav maga, whatever)
2) experience working with kids
3) what/when your availability is
4) why this offer seems so cool to you, and..
5) why you’re the perfect person for this.
BONUS: shoot a selfie video introducing yourself. Tell us these things ^^^. Extra points awarded for extra effort!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $24,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year