Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Junior ServiceNow Developer duties include:
- Work closely with the Platform Architect, Business Analyst(s), IT Support and Technical teams to ensure that administration and implementation are conducted per policy, procedures and best practices.
- Work closely with clients, project managers, and systems management team on site or remotely to clearly define scope of work and provide accurate cost/schedule estimates
- Configure, customize, script, and develop the ServiceNow platform
- Develop Service Catalog items incorporating automation using orchestration
- IT Configuration Management -Design and implement solutions following established Configuration Management policies and standards and integrate data from multiple data sources into a unified CMDB, ensuring data quality and integrity are maintained
- IT Asset Management – Design and implement solutions following established IT Asset Management standards
- Create applications on ServiceNow Service Portal
- Provide technical and thought leadership in both system integration and application development, while also promoting best practices in these areas
- Review internal artifacts and deliverables to ensure they meet solution requirements
- Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents; architecture diagrams, system documentation and manuals
- Troubleshoot production and test issues; perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action and perform resolution efforts
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of ServiceNow
- Develop the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
• Must be a U.S. citizen
- 1-3 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Thorough knowledge of ServiceNow – deployment, implementation, integration; ServiceNow certifications/ training
- Proficiency in modern programming languages such as, Java, C# is a plus
- Good understanding of Relational Databases and database query language
- Thorough understanding of application security, including SSO, Access Control rules, and more.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.