HOMRICH has been an industry leader providing demolition and environmental services to clients throughout the Midwest since 1964. In an effort to continue to support our current clientele, we are looking for a Junior Estimator for our Carleton, Michigan office.
While working with HOMRICH, your responsibilities will include:
- To actively search out, quantify, estimate, negotiate and select projects.
- Ability to use Onscreen Takeoff, Bluebeam, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Evernote will be required in the daily functions.
- Individual will be working in a fast paced environment, must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Individual will be traveling to job sites throughout the Midwest and will be working with a Senior Estimator throughout the bidding process.
Job Qualifications include:
- Construction Management or Engineering degree preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, creative and a hardworking professional.
This position requires approximately 25% travel.
HOMRICH offers an excellent compensation & benefit package.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates may forward a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
HOMRICH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.