SHIFT: M-F; Normal Business Hours.
- Creates and executes results from simple ad-hoc SQL queries
- Monitors and troubleshoots general/less complex SQL server health, including database status, security, indexing, logging, and similar issues that may affect performance, security, integrity, or availability.
- Monitors and troubleshoots general SQL database custom code and configurations including stored procedures, replication, SQL jobs, and DTS/SSIS packages.
- Applies directed changes to SQL data, SQL databases, SQL server settings, instance settings, and database code.
- Interprets output of database management tools and queries and determines recommended courses of action to resolve or prevent issues; presents resolution information to either a senior-level database administrator or the manager.
- Participates in database architecture and design projects and activities as requested by either the manager or a senior-level database administrator.
- 1+ years of working with SQL.
- Experienced with SQL Server
- SQL or Microsoft related certs are a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and SQL server.
Connection and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law.