The candidate will work alongside their Senior Analyst and Junior Analyst peers in all aspects, from idea generation to company meetings, including but not limited to the following:
- Perform complex financial modeling & valuation work.
- Write regular industry and company reports and company launch initiations from scratch.
- Develop databases integral to our research product.
- Demonstrate strong industry knowledge and business judgment.
- Work with Senior Analysts to develop key industry themes.
- Build relationships and facilitate information flow with contacts at covered companies.
- Participate and contribute to client meetings and events.
- Attend meetings and interact with key opinion leaders.
- Closely follow and understand market, industry and company specific activity, and relay to analyst when traveling.
- Seek out new, value-added, and/or unusual sources of information.
- Leverage our robust network of industry contacts.
- Interact regularly with clients.
- The candidate MUST be able to thrive in a fast-paced and intense environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Major(s) and areas of academic excellence must include Accounting and Finance.
- Strong writing and spreadsheet skills. Must be an expert at MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must enjoy working in industry databases and websites, and doing desktop and field research.
- Along with Finance and Accounting, should have basic understanding of economics, macroeconomic factors, international affairs, and policy/politics.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: