Tanner Roofing is seeking construction laborers to join our Scaffolding team.
Please read the requirements for this posting prior to applying.
This is an entry level position with a set pay of $10.50 / hr. No scaffolding experience necessary, but experience in an outdoor construction labor position is required.
- Ability to adhere to all job-site safety protocols & familiarity with OSHA standards.
- 1+ year of recent, verifiable outdoor general labor / construction experience.
- Legal right to work in the US & a VALID drivers license.
- Capable of working in extreme temperatures for long hours.
- Ability to follow instructions and work as a team.
- Background free of any felonies to qualify for access to Fort Hood.
- Ability to pass a drug test and remain drug free.
- Available 40+ hours per week, Monday – Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- Steady employment history including verifiable employment references for experience in a construction / general labor position.
If qualified, stop by our office located at 1100 E. 6th Avenue, Belton, TX 76513 for an application.
Only those applicants meeting the above criteria will be recommended for an interview. All qualified applicants must pass a felony background check and possess a VALID drivers license to be extended an offer for this position. No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Involves the operation of heavy equipment, including::