Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help develop industry leading applications for the automotive industry.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5 years of web application development
Solid knowledge of Java and PHP with respect to development, testing, deployment, and performance tuning
- 2 years react.js
2 years AWS Experience
- Experience with MicroService architecture
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases a plus
- Growth Mindset
- Collaborative problem solving ability and self-motivated
- Understanding of utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Participate in regular sprint planning, retrospective, and review meetings, with teams in US and remote teams
- Support production issue resolutions per need
- Participate in the development lifecycle with a focus on developing new features and functionalities for enterprise software solutions, encompassing service layers, integration, user interfaces and data
- Propose product enhancements and the adoption of new features, including new technologies
- Create and design programming code
- Make recommendations on how software features and functionality can best be utilized by the end-user
- Define data architecture; integrate work with web
- Assess issues and follow established protocol for problem resolution
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.